We appreciate your participation and value your personal privacy at our website, TheFeatheredHead.com. The goal of our policy is to explain to you the information we collect and how we use and share it. We collect customer information to improve your overall shopping experience with us. We respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining and using this information responsibly.
1. What information do we collect?
You may submit personal information to our website in numerous ways. First, you may share your name and email address when you sign up for our website. We collect information when you register or update your account, log-in, place an order, opt-in to receive our emails, shop online, or participate in a contest, promotion or survey. This information may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, billing and shipping address, credit card information and phone number. You may also provide personal information when you post comments to TheFeatheredHead.com blog. Whether or not you provide personal information is your choice; however, sometimes it may be required to participate in a particular activity or gain access to certain content on our site.
We also automatically collect general information, or what we call non-personal information, from you when you access our website. This information can include, among other things, the type of browser you are using, the third party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, the search terms you use on our website, the specific web pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
2. How do we use this information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
· To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
· To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
· To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support your needs).
· To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, rented, transferred or given to any other company for any reason, whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product requested by the customer).
· To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to you order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product, marketing or service information, etc. NOTE: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed “Unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of each email).
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
We see the task of safeguarding your personal information as an important one. The situations explained below are the only times where we may share your personal information with a third party outside of the company or an approved vendor of the company performing a specific task or function on behalf of the company (and these companies will not own or control your personal data on a permanent basis and they can only use your data for the task assigned to them by the company). Those situations are as follows:
1. In response to a legal process and/or where we (or an enforcement agency) believe your actions may violate applicable laws, or where we believe your actions threaten the rights, property or safety of our company, its users or the general public.
2. You volunteered your personal information to the general public while participating in certain activities on our website, for example, forums, posts, and/or reviews. We cannot control the actions of our site users and recommend you consider this prior to sharing any personal information with the general community on our site.
3. How do we store information?
Orders on our site are encrypted using SSL technology, which is used to ensure the security of businesses online. It negotiates and employs the essential functions of mutual authentication, data encryption and data integrity for secure transactions. We take steps consistent with commercially reasonable industry standards to assure that any personal information collected from you is secured from loss, misuse or unauthorized access while under our control. Please note that despite our efforts to protect all information provided to us, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be lost, disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others.
4. Do we collect personal information from children?
TheFeatheredHead.com is not intended for children, and the website will not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. We do not sell products for purchase by children; all the feathered products we sell are for purchase by adults only.
5. How can you access us from outside the U.S.?
If you are visiting TheFeatheredHead.com from a location outside of the United States, you will be connected through and to servers located within the United States. All TheFeatheredHead.com orders will be accepted and fully processed in and shipped from the United States and all information you provide will be securely maintained in our web server and internal systems located within the United States.
6. How do you contact us?
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: The Feathered Head
PO Box 92804
Pasadena, CA 91109
By Phone: 424-234-8070